Level The Playing Field Against The Insurance Company
Why consult with a work injury attorney? Having a lawyer by your side not only lightens the burden of the work you’ll have to complete, but can make or break your benefits. At The Law Offices of Lee S. Braunstein, P.C., serving Nassau County, Long Island and the five boroughs of New York City, New York, we have aggressive and persistent attorneys who will go the extra mile to handle your workers’ compensation claim.
It’s important to consult with our attorneys immediately after a work injury for the following reasons:
- A workers’ compensation insurance company does not have your best interests at heart and represents your employer.
- Very experienced and aggressive attorneys represent the insurance company. You need to have the same to level the playing field.
- The insurance company is in total control of your benefits until you hire an attorney.
- There are strict time limitations for your claim. An attorney can make sure you meet these deadlines and provide the necessary documentation.
- The Workers’ Compensation Board requires you or your attorney to complete specific and complicated paperwork and forms before you are able to appear before a judge.
- We will be able to assist you and your physician in obtaining speedy authorization for treatment, testing and surgery if required. Delaying medical treatment that you need can result in re-injury or worsening of your injury.
Let Us Help With Your Recovery And Finances
Call us today to find out how we can assist you. With our no-fee promise, you have nothing to lose. Call our office in Westbury at 516-259-0078, or visit our contact page.