Experienced Long Island Attorneys Dedicated to Workers’ Compensation
Community firm dedicated to achieving maximum recoveries
At the Law Offices of Lee S. Braunstein, P.C., we have more than 40 years of combined experience helping injured employees get the benefits they deserve through workers’ compensation and social security disability. Founded in 1985, with offices in Westbury, Sayville and Queens Village, N.Y., our father-daughter firm has deep roots in the community, established relationships with other area firms and strong familiarity with local courts and judges. With a reputation for educating workers about their rights to avoid being taken advantage of, we are committed to serving our community’s needs for years to come.
Practical New York attorneys champion workers’ benefits claims
Workers’ compensation and social security disability are no-fault legal mechanisms for getting monetary aid to injured workers without delay. Even so, roadblocks can be encountered when applying for those benefits. Our clients appreciate that we:
- Offer individualized attention and contingency-based fees — We develop solutions tailored to your specific needs and priorities. Our fees are paid only from funds you ultimately recover, which means you won’t incur legal costs unless your benefits are paid.
- Concentrate on a specific area of law — We focus on workers’ compensation and social security disability cases so that we can apply our resources to resolving each client’s claim with full vigor. We are committed to ensuring clients have a detailed understanding of the benefits they can achieve, both immediately and long-term.
- Are accomplished trial advocates and negotiators — We are prepared to pursue fairly negotiated settlements or to take your case before the appropriate administrative or judicial forum, depending on your needs.
Whether you are a professional or a blue-collar employee, we will work with you to make sure you understand your rights and are not exploited by an employer or by the legal system.
Experienced firm tackles full range of workers’ comp and disability claims
We help clients pursue all avenues for achieving compensation for their injuries, including:
- Workers’ compensation — We fight for workers’ compensation for injuries in any type of job, including those in industrial plants and construction sites or arising from work-related illnesses or repetitive stress. We are adept at combating denials of medical authorization.
- Social Security disability — We understand how hard you’ve worked and how important your social security disability benefits are to your well-being, and that of your family. We will analyze your type of disability and help you attain the highest level of benefits allowable.
- Personal injury suits — On-the-job injuries suffered in auto accidents, pedestrian accidents and slip and fall incidents may be compensable not only as workers compensation claims but also as court actions against partially responsible third parties, which can include damages for pain and suffering. We pursue all legal channels of recovery.
We endeavor to ease the emotional stress of the legal processes associated with workers’ injury claims while fighting aggressively for our clients’ rights.
Consult a respected New York workers’ compensation attorney to set up a free consultation. If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
When you’re dealing with an injury, you shouldn’t have to worry about how you will be able to afford an attorney to get you the benefits you deserve. That’s why we promise to never charge you any fees out of pocket, we only collect a portion of what you win. If we don’t win your case, you owe us nothing. Call our office in Westbury today at 516-259-0078 or contact us online.